About Me

My photo
I blog. I also mother, wife, create, preserve, recycle, cook, act, quilt, exercise, laugh, write, lolligag, work, volunteer, sing, and sometimes sleep.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Maxisms

They're nothing like Marxism...

This morning:
Max (watching A Bug's Life): Mama, can we build a bird?
Me (dusting): Pardon?
Max: A bbbbiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrd. Like they're doing! (points at tv).
Me: Hmmm. I don't actually know how to do that.
Max: Ok, then can we build a rocket ship?


This morning he was helping me focus on my to-do list. 3 items began with his name, so he was thrilled. When we got to Max-haircut, he said- "Mom, can I have it allllll smmmoooooooth? With no curls? Just like with a swoosh?"

Heh.

In other news, the bad puppy may have killed a full grown chicken today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the smoooooooth....Willie used smooooth today too...about adding broccoli to a smoothie. It makes no sense and perfect sense all at the same time.