About Me

My photo
I blog. I also mother, wife, create, preserve, recycle, cook, act, quilt, exercise, laugh, write, lolligag, work, volunteer, sing, and sometimes sleep.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Tonight, I am someone else's bitch.

Metaphorically.

I have a nice custom order I am working on for my dear friend Jenny. 3 adult bibs, 3 adult crumb catchers, and 2 pillows. I will be busy, as it needs to be done for tomorrow. I really love the adult bibs. I do. Which, considering I may have to stop with the baby stuff in a month, is a good thing.

You know what isn't a good thing? Me in a fabric store. I fear one day Michael will come home and I will be buried in fabric, just my head sticking out, possibly suffocated. I bought a ton of stuff today...a ton. As if I needed more than the 4 yards of things for this order. No. No I did not. I spend more on fabric than I do on groceries. And my children are hungry. But I do not hear their wails over the drone of my sewing machine, nope.

No comments: